INFORMATION

NEWS

We will lead the future with technical development

2022 long-serving employee reward ceremony held

페이지 정보

작성자 Dury Chemical 댓글 0건 조회 277회 작성일 22-11-24 13:04

본문

83eb29d941af3d16b6996b4fc0244d81_1669262645_4288.jpg

The 2022 Long Service Celebration Award Ceremony was held on August 23rd in the conference room at the headquarters of DURY Chemical.

At the awarding ceremony, 10 executives and employees received awards on behalf of 43 long-serving recipients.
CEO Choi Baek-kyu said, “Despite various crises and difficult situations, he worked hard and worked hard.
There have been many changes, but the current Dury Chemical was possible because of the executives and employees.
In the midst of many changes, a company that is pleasant to all with warm consideration and attention to new employees
I hope you can become it.” He directly delivered a message of thanks and encouragement.

Ha Jae-sik, executive director of the 30-year long service award, said, "Duri Chemical will become a better company in the future."

I will do my best to grow and be born again.”
"We will strive to produce good products that can fully satisfy consumers." He said of the award.

Rewards include [Plaques of appreciation worth 300, 200, and 1 million won in pure gold for long-term employees who have served for 30 years, 20 years, and 10 years]
[Gift certificates and certificates of appreciation of 150/500,000 won each] were delivered to long-term employees who worked for 15 years and 5 years.

DURY Chemical will continue to supplement these systems to contribute to the improvement of employee welfare.
I would like to express my gratitude once again to the long-serving recipients.